What is Pharmacovigilance?
It is the science related to ensuring the safety and security of medicines through investigating the side effects of the pharmaceutical products, understanding and evaluating these effects in order to prevent them and any other health problems associated with them.
What is a side effect?
Any unintended and undesirable effects or symptoms that may occur as a result of taking a pharmaceutical product despite taking it in the correct dosage and method, and it varies from person to person.
Why do we report side effects?
Reporting side effects can contribute to reducing these symptoms that may appear when using some medicines, and helping the manufacturer take the necessary measures to ensure patient safety by studying these reports and analyzing their data, which enhances the quality, safety and efficacy of pharmaceutical products.
How do we report side effects?
There are two ways to report side effects that you think may be related to one of Hayat Pharmaceutical Industries’ product
(1) Click Here to fill out an electronic form in your browser
(2) Click here to download a PDF. Fill out the information and provide it to the company via any of the following channels
- Hayat Pharmaceutical Industries Co.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Landline: +962 6 4162607 ext. 227
- Mobile phone: +962 777 390341
In Saudi Arabia
- National Center for Vigilance and Drug Safety
- Email: email@example.com
- Toll Free: 800249000
- The Pharmacovigilance Department of Hayat Pharmaceutical Industries Co.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: +96551151945
- Tel: +966 9200 19011 Ext.: 1134